Lamb meat: 500 grams (minced)
Tomatoes: 6 beads (peeled and cut into squares, large size)
Onions: 2 tablets (minced sliced)
Garlic: 6 cloves (minced sliced)
Green pepper: 1 grain (finely sliced lengthwise)
Red pepper: 1 grain (finely sliced lengthwise)
Ginger: half a teaspoon (crunched)
Hill: half a teaspoon (crunched)
Black pepper: half a teaspoon
Cinnamon: quarter tsp
Lord of tomatoes: a large spoon
Molasses Capsicum: teaspoon (red hot pepper paste)
Salt: ½ teaspoon
Vegetable oil: 2 tablespoons
Pine: 2 tablespoons
How to prepare
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and toss the onions and garlic until soft and transparent, then add the tomatoes and leave on the fire for 30 minutes.
2. confuse the meat with a spoon of pine in a pot, then add ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper spoon, shape the meat in the form of small circles.
3. Add the remaining of black pepper, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom tomato mixture to the saucepan and season with salt and red pepper paste.
4. Add the tomato paste and pepper red, green and cook for 15 minutes then remove from heat.
5. convey the mixture to the baking tray and put the meat balls and leave the oven for 45 minutes at 180 ° C.
6. distribute the remainder of the pine on the dish when they apply and submit along with rice.